Hi, it’s Claire from EventChain bringing you up to date on upcoming blockchain and crypto events from around the world. In this episode we check out exciting conferences in USA, Canada and Bahrain.
On June 23rd in San Francisco, California, AChain presents the NAC3 – Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference
This one day conference will focus on investment workshops, networking with industry legends & some of the biggest announcements in blockchain.
Speakers will include:
• Carter Thomas, Founder of Coin Mastery
• Rob Paone, Host of Crypto Bobby
• Giordany Orellana, Blockchain Security Expert at Exodus
As well as speakers from Crypto Lark, Innovator Fund, Splash Factory, Huffington Post and Rubicon Venture Capital.
June 25 in Palo Alta, California, the F50 Synergy Blockchain Summit 2018 will feature over 50 global leaders from the top law firms, CPA’s, and VC’s in the investment ecosystem, along with extraordinary blockchain companies, and 400+ attendees from the venture capital and global investment community, including select VC executives, influential long-term investors, corporate ventures and corporate executives and asset management companies.
Key speakers for this event are:
• Keith Teare – Executive Chairman at Accelerated Digital Ventures and co-founder of Tech Crunch
• Samuel M. Smith Ph.D., founder of the Reputation A.I. spoke within Consensys
• Reese Jones, biophysicist and Associate Partner of Singularity University
July 9, 10, Oleum Capital and The Palace Theatre in Calgary Canada
will host Bitcoin Rodeo
This is a two-day introductory conference that will cover a wide variety of topics including blockchain technology, bitcoin and Ethereum, ICOs, mining, token trading, legalities, investing, and much more.
Some of the speakers include
• Dave Bradley, Founder / CINO – Oleum Capital
• Dr. Saifedean Ammous, Author “The Bitcoin Standard“
• Nav Duhany, President and CEO of Imaginea AI
• Ashton Addison, CEO of EventChain SmartTickets
On the other side of the globe in Manama, Bahrain will be the World Blockchain Congress July 29, 30.
This two-day Summit is an Educative Platform made up of both Local and International Case Study Presentations, Highly Interactive Panel Discussions and Networking Sessions. The Main Goal of this Forum is to create an accessible and a much more Diverse, Policy-oriented Platform where Business and Government Leaders can learn how Blockchain could impact their Organizations.
• Dr. Simon Galpin, Managing Director of the Economic Development Board Bahrain
• Eyal Oster, President, MobileBridge & Momentum
• Hoda A. Alkhzaimi, Director, Center for Cyber Security United Arab Emirates
Check out the description below for links to these conferences and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more exciting event news.
As always – we look forward to hearing from you — feel free to reach out on our social media channels.